Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

He has been pretty quiet today, he did eat his breakfast, and

Customer Question

He has been pretty quiet today, he did eat his breakfast, and has drank quite a bit of water but I kept thinking he seemed pretty sluggish. I just checked his nose, it is warm and pretty dry, then he just sneezed like 6 times. He never sneezes
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: He is a year old Finnish spitz make. He is my show puppy
JA: OK. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the spitz. What is the spitz's name?
Customer: Tinder
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: We went to a reaction class last night at a friend's barn. But other than that he is a super active pup
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 9 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me: Any nasal or eye discharge? What color? From one or both nostrils?Any chance he got hay or anything in the barn up his nose?Are his gums pink or pale/white?Can you take a breathing rate for me (just count his breaths for 10 seconds + multiply that by 6)?