Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My 7 ur old dashund dog I left room minute and she ate

Customer Question

My 7 ur old dashund dog I left room for a minute and she ate half the container of sour cream and onion dip
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Lulu 7 yrs old
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: Just what I can do at home and will she be ok
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 6 months ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am not set up to make a live call. But, I am happy to answer your question on this thread. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- How many ounces were in onion dip? 2- How much does she weigh? 3- Do you have hydrogen peroxide 3%? 4- How long has it been since she ate it?