Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Our 11 yr old dog woke up today tremling and very weak and

Customer Question

our 11 yr old dog woke up today tremling and very weak and hardly able to walk, but she still drinks and eats. Her gums are healthy and pink.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) When did these symptoms begin? Any signs yesterday or before? 2) Any medication that your dog is on? 3) What breed is she? 4) Are you seeing any nausea? 5) When she tries to walk, is she unable or wobbly? 6) Any head tilt, jerky movement of her eyes, etc?