Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My puppy is in pain. He was jumping around playing last night

Customer Question

My puppy is in pain. He was jumping around playing last night and then he just started crying out. He seems to be moving ok but starts crying out suddenly for a little bit out of no where. No vomiting no diarrhea his gums look ok. He went to pee outside but couldn't seem to lift his leg but it may have been due to it sprinkling out here.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: He's my ptsd dog.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
He's a Chihuahua. He had eaten some stuff and had a clog about a year ago, the vet told me he had bad hips, and to watch him. But it doesn't appear to be his hips but I cannot be sure. Can I give him children's Tylenol or ib profen? He'll be two years old on Oct. 29 and he weighs about 2.5 pounds.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr B replied 10 months ago.
HI this is DRB and I would be happy to help you but I cannot by my state law make a phone call. Would you like to do online chat or would you like another expert?
Expert:  Dr B replied 10 months ago.
Ok, since I am not hearing back from you I am going to opt out and allow another expert to assist you. Sincerely, DRB