Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My dog has a bladder infection. I think. I cannot afford a

Customer Question

My dog has a bladder infection. I think. I cannot afford a vet right now. What can I do? I have antibiotics when I had a UTI can I give her one of those ?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome,This is just a quick note to let you know that I am locked on to your question and am working on it now.My name is***** and I am a small animal vet with many years experience and rest assured I will do my best to answer your question to your satisfaction today. However before I can start I need a little more information to make things clearer for me so could you please answer the following :1. Which antibiotics do you have available? You can then expect a written reply sometime within the next five to ten minutes or so. We also have the option to talk things over by telephone or via an internet service such as Skype if this is more convenient for you. Please get back to me if this is more suitable for you. { There is a small extra charge for phone calls }Regards,Dr Scott