Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Dog is 8 years . it was fine last night but it cant get up.doesnt

Customer Question

dog is 8 years . it was fine last night but it cant get up.doesnt have use of legs and has hard time chewing hot dog
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Alleyne replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? Does he have problems with all his legs or is it just the hind legs? Does he seem like he is in pain? What type of dog is he?