Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Dog is shaking profusely as acting very scared of panting very

Customer Question

Dog is shaking profusely as acting very scared of panting very thirsty very clingy wants to be touched not a normal behavior we usually have a nightly routine and she is usually the dictator of it all but she seems to be having a serious panic attack or anxiety and she just doesn't know what to do
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 6 months ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am not set up to make a live call. But, I am happy to answer your question on this thread. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- Is she drinking more than usual? 2- Is she spayed? 3- Any abdominal swelling? 4- Any pre existing medical conditions? 5- How long has this been going on? 6- Breed? 7- Did she get into anything?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Just text. Me your. Response from my answers
I have not received any of your responses.
Friend, it appears that we are having trouble communicating. I am going to opt out and allow another expert to help you. I am going offline.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yeah she's drinking more than usual
She has been spayed she is a rottweiler lab mix she has no swelling in her stomach she is an inside dog and I can't tell that she had gotten into anything but I did a fertilized today the the need for water has been going on for about 6 months the only medical condition that the doctor has said that she has premature hip dysplasia other than that she's been perfectly normal but my father just passed away September 21st and then she's pretty much been in mourning ever since then and before then
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I do not wish to be transferred to another vet I just want an analysis from the answers that I had given it you can't give me some sort of feedback please do not charge my credit card because that would mean that I'm not satisfied with the service that I had received
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Well Jesus Culture Peter appreciate that please do not charge my credit card for any amount this is a scam
Friend, I am deeply sorry for the delay in response. For some reason there were some technical issues and I did not receive your answer. Now I can see your answer. If you would like to continue can you give me an update on how she is doing? Has she been seen by a veterinarian since she started drinking more? If so, did they do any testing?