Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

Good morning Dr Harry,I live in Tassie have 2 delightful house

Customer Question

Good morning Dr Harry,I live in Tassie have 2 delightful house dogs who bark madly at a rabbit & wallabies that are often in our garden .They see them from our lounge window,
please how do I stop them barking ?
best wishes and thank you .
Robin Stone.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 9 months ago.
Hello and welcome, This is just a quick note to let you know that I am locked on to your question and am working on it now. Unfortunately the expert you requested is not online at present but I know you will be wanting a quick answer so I have decided to step in, I hope this OK with you. My name is***** and I am a small animal vet with many years experience with dogs and rest assured I will do my best to answer your question to your satisfaction today. You can expect a written reply sometime within the next fifteen minutes or so. We also have the option to talk things over by telephone or via an internet service such as Skype. Please get back to me if this is more convenient for you. { There is a small extra charge for phone calls } Regards, *****
Hello again Robin, This is a frustrating problem for you I know but I have worked out an answer for you below ... 1. One of the best things to do in this sort of situation is to try an anti-bark collar for each of them combined with firmly telling them no! each time these incidents occur. There are many types of these collars available, you can get them from better pet stores or online. Here are some typical examples : LINKI hope I have covered your question fully enough but if you would like further clarification or to talk things over a bit more then I will be on-line for the next hour or so and I will be more than pleased to continue working with you. Regards, ***** ***** be kind enough to rate my service to you after we have concluded our dialogue, such feedback helps me maintain the quality of my answers.