Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My name is ***** ***** and the issue in regard is my dog,

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** and the issue in regard is my dog, yesterday before feeding time he seemed a little depressed and didn't touch his food and he sometimes does that but comes back a few moments later and eats it, well today I went to check on him and he didn't touch his food at all and he still seemed down, I took him out to see if that would cheer him up and instead he peed out blood which is something I haven't seen him do,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well he's being sluggish and has pale gums, my mother said his breath felt cold as well
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Gabby replied 11 months ago.
Hi this is Dr. Gabby. This is sounding serious. How old is he? What is his breed? Any chance he go into rat poison or something toxic?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
He's about 3 or 4 years old and he's a pitbull. Highly doubt it, we don't have any around, he usually stays in his enclosed area.
Thank you. And have you noticed him urinating more than usual or having accident in the house?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks for the help doc, but he just passed
Ugh! I am so sorry.