Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Her tummy is a little black and she vomits about 1 x 2 per

Customer Question

her tummy is a little black and she vomits about 1 x 2 per day.. she does have one sore on her leg.. I think it is from the groomer.. he scraped up her neck pretty well, which I have cleared up already. I didn't see the one on the back/leg until a few days ago
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: other than she seems just fine
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I'm Dr. Jo and I'm a licensed veterinarian with more than twenty years of experience. I'm here to help with your question about your dog.I'm so sorry you're having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided. I'll do my best to earn your good rating, because that's the only way I receive any compensation for helping you.In order to help me help you better, I'll need a little more information. To start with, please tell me the following:What kind of dog is she and how old is she?What is her name?What is your question for me today?I'll look forward to your reply and will respond as quickly as possible.