Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Well she's really good and she can't hold water down and won't

Customer Question

well she's really good and she can't hold water down and won't eat and she poops all the time
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: her name is ***** ***** she's 2 years old
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: where she is she's a Chihuahua Dachshund mix
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me: How long has she had these signs?Any retching, gagging, lip licking or vomiting?Are her gums pink or pale/white? Moist or sticky?If you press on her belly, does she have any discomfort, tenderness, or tensing?Could she have eaten something she should not have (ie bones, toys, plants, chemicals, etc)?Is she having diarrhea?