Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My 1 year old shitzu is wobbly and not running around. He was

Customer Question

My 1 year old shitzu is wobbly and not running around. He was playing all day yesterday with the frenchie but started to notice him looking drunk. I checked everything and there isn't anything that they could of eaten. Should I bring him in.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Joey. He's a very active dig. Most of the time when we have other dogs over he gets depressed when they leave but it's the first time that he looks drunk
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: Is this something serious
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you both today!I am sorry that your little one is having these abnormal symptoms. May I ask-Are his pupils equal and reactive to light?-Will he take a treat?-Does he have a head tilt or circling?-Any increased salivation? Thank you