Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My English bulldog puppy got red bumps over night all over

Customer Question

My English bulldog puppy got red bumps over night all over her stomach and they are spreading. This isn't causing her discomfort and she is doing everything she would normally
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the English bulldog's name?
Customer: FIFA
JA: Would you mind explaining that?
Customer: It's from soccer it's my favorite sport and I thought it fit her since she is an English bulldog
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: This happened after we switched her food and then once we noticed this we switched it right back
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Gabby replied 6 months ago.
Hi there. FIFA is an original cool name.So the bumps are most likely form an allergic reaction.It could be from the food change or something she is allergic to.Do you know how much she weighs? What are you currently feeding her?