Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Our dog got an unopened bag of Starburst Jelly Beans & ate

Customer Question

Our dog got an unopened bag of Starburst Jelly Beans & ate the entire bag. Is there any cause for concern?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 6 months ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am not set up to make a live call. But, I am happy to answer your question on this thread. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- Did your dog also eat the wrapping paper? 2- Can you list the ingredients? 3- How long since he/she ate the candy? 4- Weight? 5- Do you have hydrogen peroxide 3%?