My dog (malamute) 10 years old is acting listless today, did not eat as usually....don't think he got into anything poisonous. Would very much appreciate your answer. Thanks
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Did you see what your dog ate?
Customer: He ate a little of his dog food
. Looked all over the yard to see if he vomited or found some other disagreeable things, but everything seemed ok
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: Not really unless you have any suggestions..thanks
JA: Sorry, I didn't catch that.
Customer: No nothing else...thanks
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.