Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

I just found a large lump on my dog's side, new and fast g

Customer Question

I just found a large lump on my dog's side, new and fast growth
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Deb replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I'm Dr. Deb and will do my best to help you today.I'm sorry for this concern for your dog. I do have a few additional questions to ask first if you don't mind: 1. Is the lump in the same place as where she was bitten?2. Is she eating and otherwise acting like her normal self?3. Do you think you can send me a picture of the lump? The following link walks you through the process: There may be a slight delay after I receive your answers since I have to type up a response to you. Thanks for your patience. Deb
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
She got bit on her back near tail and in front above her shoulders....the lump is on her left side about midway back. She is acting and eating well. I took pictures but can't figure out how to send.
Expert:  Dr. Deb replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for the answers to my questions. If I understand you correctly, the lump isn't near where she was bit, is that correct?I know that it can sometimes be difficult to post pictures to the site but the link I sent usually can walk you through the steps. Deb