Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience

My dog is 15.5 yrs age they want a blood panel on him for $173

Customer Question

my dog is 15.5 yrs age they want a blood panel on him for $173 do I do it.....if he has cancer there is nothing I can do no money and for anything else just let him live he is not in pain
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
cant I know now?
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 6 months ago.
I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. I agree with you. If the results of a blood panel won't make a difference how Scampy is treated, there's no point in performing it. Maybe there's something simple that can help, however. Please tell me why a blood panel has been suggested.I regret that my state board of veterinary examiners doesn't allow me to speak to customers by phone in this venue but other experts in this category may be able to assist you in this regard. Please let me know if you'd like another expert to do so and I'll opt out of this question. Please stay in this conversation if you wish.