Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My dog may have eaten fertilizer and is sluggish and barely

Customer Question

my dog may have eaten fertilizer and is sluggish and barely moving
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me: How much did he eat?Can you tell me what ingredients it contained (as some have pesticides, cocoa hulls, etc)?If you press on his belly, is it distended sore, tense, or painful to the touch?Has he had any vomiting, appetite loss, gagging, diarrhea, or straining to pass stool?Any changes to his breathing?Are his gums pink or pale/white?