Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.

Do you have a picture of dog wart or could you describe what

Customer Question

Do you have a picture of dog wart or could you describe what they look like?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

Now warts are very common for dogs Peri's age and can appear in a range of ways. Generally speaking, they tend to be skin colored (pink or black) with a cauliflower (or multi-lobed) appearance. They will often be attached to the body by a small stalk and are only on the skin level (so they can be lifted away from the body as one picks up the skin around them. Surgery tends to be curative for them but removal is only indicated when they are getting caught, infected, or causing the dog bother. Finally, since they are just an overgrowth of normal cells, they can appear anywhere, be any size, and we can see dogs with multiple over time. Finally, since a picture is worth a thousand words, here are some examples for you: example one, example two, example three.

Please take care,

Dr. B.

If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. **Please rate my service afterwards, as this is the only way I am credited for helping you today. Thank you! : )

Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 months ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about Peri. How is everything going?