Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
Experience:  Practicing small animal veterinarian for 17 years.
53976849

We are moving into a house with a few lady bug. we have a

Customer Question

we are moving into a house with a few lady bug. we have a dog. will our dog be alright right?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: they are on the bathroom. what can we do to get rid of them.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you both today!

Luckily ingesting ladybugs will not harm your dog and there should be no issues if this does occur.

As far as how to rid them, it would be best to contact a pest control company to rid the house of them because likely they are not just in the room but in the walls as well so spraying will be necessary.

But the ladybugs will not harm your pet. It might cause mild gi upset if several are ingested but otherwise he/ she should be just fine :)

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance this evening

If you have more questions or if I can help in any other way, please do not hesitate to ask! If you would like to accept my answer, please press RATE OUR CONVERSATION at the top of your screen (I am not compensated in any other way). Bonuses are always welcome. Thanks!

I am online another 30 minutes if I can be of any further assistance to you both tonight...

I am glad to see you were able to view my responses earlier

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you both today!

If you are satisfied with our chat please rate or accept with the stars on the top of your screen so I may be compensated for my time. If you are having any difficulties you can also state your rating (excellent, good, fair) in our chat as an alternative. Thank you!

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
Dr. Altman