Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.

6.5 lb chihuahua lab mix nibbled on some beef jerky and

Customer Question

6.5 lb chihuahua lab mix nibbled on some beef jerky and possibly ate a 1.3 oz Cadburry egg with a caramel center. He is bloated and not his spunky self. Drinking water and urinating. No respiratory, cardiac or neuro symptoms. Do I ride it out and watch him? It's been over an hour so I didn't induce vomiting. Should I give an antacid?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if Cadburry will be able to digest that. How old is Cadburry?
Customer: Cadburry is a chocolate egg
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Cadburry?
Customer: Are you a computer or an actual person?
JA: No. I'm the Veterinarian's Assistant.
Customer: Please re read my post
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome, I am Dr. B and would like to help you with your wee one.How long ago did he eat these?
How much jerky did he have?
Any nausea, vomiting, or changes to his stool?
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 months ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?