Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My beagle is having a bad crises. He has heart failure

Customer Question

My beagle is having a bad crises. He has heart failure disease and is on laziness, furosemide and vetmedin vi think he is dying why do I do?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 8 months ago.

Hi. Welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** I'm very sorry to hear about this situation with your guy. Is he getting very distressed with his breathing? I'm going to be honest and say that with his heart disease, if he's breathing very hard / irregular, then he most likely is having fluid build up in his lungs. The absolute best thing to do is to get him to an ER now so they can check him over. If he's at an end stage situation, then they can help him to pass quicker and with less distress. They may be able to try and pull him out of this depending on how bad he is.