Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Veterinary Questions
Hello this is Dr. Holloway but you can call me Dr. H for short. I am sorry to hear that your pet ingested an anti-depressant drug. This particular drug unfortunately has no clinical studies in pets as it is newer on the market, however it can be expected to have similar symptoms as other antidepressant drugs out on the market at potentially toxic levels which includes vomiting, extreme lethargy, and dangerously low blood pressure.
If the hydrogen peroxide did not induce vomiting I would highly recommend taking your pet to the vet for a brief examination to gather Copper's vitals and also blood pressure to ensure no medical treatment is needed for her. Also if the ingestion was suspected to have occurred within the last 2 hrs (maximum) then they can induce vomiting by administering another medication called apomorphine, which is given Intravenously. - Dr. H
Did the other pet vomit up any visible pills still intact?