Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

S toenail is hanging loosely after playing fetch. It appears

Customer Question

His toenail is hanging loosely after playing fetch. It appears to be very painful and bleeding alot
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: I already took him to the vet for this a few weeks ago and the vet said it may fall off and gave him some pain med.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  brisadog replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I can help you with your question today.

Expert:  brisadog replied 7 months ago.

Poor guy! Do you have any Kwik Stop styptic powder at home for when his nails are trimmed?