Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I just took my dog walk and she started eating grass and

Customer Question

I just took my dog for a walk and she started eating grass and leaves frantically and now is panting and gagging and seems in some distress. Her tongue is pink but she won't drink any water
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Our dog is a very healthy and active 3 year old half poodle, half wheaton terrier. she has never done this before- seems like she wants to throw up but i am worried she is not getting enough air b/c of the panting and gagging
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Gabby replied 12 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr. Gabby. How often is she gagging now? Does her abdomen appear bloated?