Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Just find out that my Mini pin may have cancer and trying to

Customer Question

Hi I am Sal , just find out that my Mini pin may have cancer and trying to find out what to do next
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: One of his lymph notes is enlarged , we have all the blood test done and X-rays But my vet couldn't say 100% that its cancer and she wants me to bring him back for biopsy
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 8 months ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question Sal. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am not set up to make a live call. But, I am happy to answer your question on this thread. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Is it only one lymph node that is enlarged?

2- Can you describe his symptoms?

3- Is he drinking more than usual?

4- How old is he?

5- Any pre existing medical conditions?