Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My 3.9 pound Chi just ate a pill I dropped. Either

Customer Question

My 3.9 pound Chi just ate a pill I dropped. Either Montelukast or Hydroxyzine, not sure which
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Layla, 6.5 years
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Layla?
Customer: Just she is very tiny
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 7 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

What were the milligrams/strength of each tablet?

How long ago did she eat one?

How is she jut now?