Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a one pound Yorkie got her at 10weeks old she had

Customer Question

I have a one pound Yorkie got her at 10weeks old she had diarrhea found out she had a parasite fixed that put her on Royal Cannine recovery an 2 weeks later on Royal Cannine for Yorkie puppy dry she was on Little Caesar dog food In that pouch I think she was under nourished had two sugar drops sleay would be starcting behind her ears has dry patches I been using oatmeal shampoo an oatmeal baths coconut oil on her skin but she is no better her hair lost is real bad bald in spits please. Help me get her to get her hair back I have had Yorkies for 39 years never saw one with this kind of hair can u help me
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Gabby replied 8 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr. Gabby. I she itching or licking a lot? Is the skin red? Would you like me to look at some pictures of her hair loss?

So which food is on now?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I do have pictures she's on Royal Cannine Yorkie small puppy breed an mix alittle Royal Cannine recovery with it how do I send u pictures an what is the cost of this consultation

I actually can not see the price but I believe it is $20. It should have told you the price when you asked the question but we can forward this to customer service before proceeding if you would like. That could take a while though.

To post the pictures use the paper clip icon on the tool bar at the top of the box.

Is she itching or scratching or is the skin red?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Number is(###) ###-####

I can not do a phone call now. I can opt out and allow other experts to respond.

Or we can proceed in the chat.