How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jess K Your Own Question
Jess K
Jess K, Dog Veterinarian
Category: Dog Veterinary
Satisfied Customers: 1309
Experience:  Licensed Veterinarian
89827615
Type Your Dog Veterinary Question Here...
Jess K is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My littlepuppy almost 1 year old and weighing about five

Customer Question

my littlepuppy almost 1 year old and weighing about five pounds ate a chocolate candy kiss. What do I DO?
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Jess K replied 8 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. Jess. I am sorry to hear about your concern with Yoda! Did he just eat the chocolate or the wrapper as well? Was it regular milk chocolate or dark?

Expert:  Jess K replied 8 months ago.

It appears you are not online, and I am getting ready to sign off for the night. If your pup ingested just a single milk chocolate hersheys kiss, this is not enough to cause any toxic effects, but may cause some mild GI upset.