Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

She has an ulcerated hole in her front paw pad, and it's not

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, She has an ulcerated hole in her front paw pad, and it's not healing after 8 weeks.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Tippy
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Tippy?
Customer: No. She just had a full Veterinary check-up and dental treatment. She has arthritis, and is on prednisone, Tramal, yeast infection capsules, Propalin, Vit D, psyllium husks, and Krill oil
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian & I would like to help you with your wee one today.

Is this wound on the top or bottom of the pad?

Any odor or discharge from it?

Is she licking it?

Can you take a photo of this? If you can do so, this will let me see what you are seeing. To post them online, you can use the paperclip icon on the tool bar above your text box. Or if you can't see that on your computer/phone, then you can post them on any other site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, imgur, etc) and paste the web link here for me to check.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am deeply disappointed that you made an unauthorised debit to my credit card, of $22 Australian dollars. I DO NOT want a subscription or membership, so please refund the debit immediately. The two emails I have used are ******@******.***.** and ******@******.***.**. Please refund the $5 deposit, too, since you tricked me into a subscription, and then I won't have to name & shame you.