Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

She recently got hematoma removed from ear it filled up

Customer Question

she recently got hematoma removed from ear it filled up again been putting all types of ointment on it finally got it drained.. this is what happened earlier today, she had surgery last week. m yproblem is when I got home the dog was shaking and could could barley walk. I'm not sure whats wrong please help
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: she had a thorn stuck in her foot last week its healing now though and its pink
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: fergie she 5 and shes a boxer
JA: How old is Fergie?
Customer: 5
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Fergie?
Customer: she sometimes gets into cat food and the garbage.
JA: Our top Veterinarian is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Veterinarian in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Veterinarian until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 8 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

Was her whole body shaking or was she shaking her head?

Any changes to her breathing?

Are her gums nice and pink (not white/pale)? Moist or sticky?

Could she have eaten anything she should not have (ie bones, stones, socks, toys, plants, chemicals, human meds, etc)?