Thank you for your patience. Your boy's symptoms are definitely very concerning and this combination of symptoms could be due to a large range of possible causes including anything from an acute gastroenteritis, a toxicity or poisoning, or even an internal organ issue (to name a few possible causes). It sounds like he is quite cold at the moment, so it will be quite important to get him back inside now and to not let him out for the next little while, so you can monitor him. If he feels cold, get him somewhere warm and wrap him in a couple of blankets. As he doesn't seem interested in eating or drinking, it would be a good idea to try him with a luke-warm chicken broth. For this, just boil up some chicken until cooked, scoop off the solids, allow the liquid to cool to luke-warm and then offer him this. Hopefully the smell is enough to tempt him.
Because these symptoms could be due to a wide range of possible causes including quite serious issues such as a liver or kidney problem, you may need to get him down to your local ER vet in the next hour or two if he doesn't improve. For now, once you have him inside and warm again, please keep a close eye on his mucus membranes, capillary refill time and respiratory rate as follows:
Mucus membranes - flip his lip and look at the color of his gums. They should maintain a nice salmon pink color. Get him to the emergency Vet if they appear white or very pale pink, or if they are a dark deep red color.
Capillary Refill time - this measures blood perfusion and test this by putting your thumb on his gum to apply pressure. After you release your thumb you will see the gum blanch. Capillary refill time is the amount of time it takes (in seconds) for the gum to return to a healthy pink color from the blanched white color. If 2 seconds or less don't worry - if it is taking significantly more time, again - off to the emergency Vet.
Respiratory Rate - if he is continuously panting throughout the night, this is a sign of shock and or pain and a signal for a trip to the emergency Vet.
As above, it is often better to play it safe in these situations and to see your local vet or ER vet straight away for a full physical exam rather than taking a 'wait and see' approach. If you can get him seen now, that would be the best way forward. I hope all of the above makes sense? If you have more questions or if I can help in any other way, please do not hesitate to ask! If you would like to accept my answer, please press RATE OUR CONVERSATION (I am not compensated in any other way). Bonuses are always welcome. Thanks! I hope to work with you again soon!
PS: If you have additional questions after you rate the question, you are welcome to request me for additional conversations if I am on-line or by beginning your question "Dr. E..." or "Pet-doc..." and others will leave the questions for me.