Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

I have a puppy that is 10 months old he woke us in the

Customer Question

I have a puppy that is 10 months old he woke us in the middle of the night screaming 3 nights ago, under the house tangled up in insalation and the black mesh that covers it. When we got him out the was no blood but the next morning only 4 hours later a circle spot on his shoulder about the size of a 50 cent piece, with really thick yellow puss, buy the afternoon it had spread with fever, I do not have money for vet, impossible to take him I have been using proxoide, iodine, neosporine, and the purple spray. My question is can I give him any kind od human antibiotics? ??
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr-Bonk replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Bonk. I'm sorry to hear about your puppy's troubles. How much does he weigh and what antibiotics do you have?