Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog got into my roommates trash full and now she has had

Customer Question

Hi my dog got into my roommates trash full and now she has had her tail down all day and ate grass. im pretty sure she ate something bad but i have no idea what it was. she is only 20 pounds. she is drinking, eating and going to the bathroom normal. the only thing weird is the tail down and eating the grass.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: coco
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Coco?
Customer: she is 15 years old. she also just got back from the vet last thursday because she had an overdoes on potassium bromide for her seizures. long story but they flushed her system and she was fine.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Jess K replied 1 year ago.

Hello, this is Dr. Jess. I am sorry to hear about your pup! Do you think she ate a foreign object? Or some old food or something? How long ago did this happen?