Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488

😊 my 6 year old black wolf hybrid has a growth on her inner

Customer Question

😊 my 6 year old black wolf hybrid has a growth on her inner thigh... It doesn't seem to hurt but she keeps licking it... Her spirits are good... She is eating as normal... Please help..... 🐾🐾
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: Her father passed yesterday at the age of 17.... I would like to know what this could be...
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Her name is Neveah.....
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Neveah?
Customer: She has been spayed.. Other than that she is happy and in good health..
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 8 months ago.

Can you upload a close-up photo(s) of this growth to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see the icon) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/ I can be more accurate if I can see what you're seeing.