Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My dog 4.5 lb dog had her teeth cleaned yesterday. Lost 7

Customer Question

My dog 4.5 lb dog had her teeth cleaned yesterday. Lost 7 .she has not stopped whimper ing. I gave her .6mg of tramadol 3 times. Once at 8pm then at 11:30p.m and at 3:30a.m. she still looks and sounds distressed. Can I give her valium she was prescribed last 4th of july.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My dog seems to be in pain! Because of the cleaning she had of her teeth. She lost 7 teeth. And has not stopped whimper ing
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 7 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

Did you mean you gave 0.6mg, 6mg, or 1/6th of a tablet?