Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

He might have eaten 8 omeprazole tablets. He chewed up the

Customer Question

He might have eaten 8 omeprazole tablets. He chewed up the bottle and the pills are gone. This probably happened 6-8 hours ago. He is acting fine.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Romulus and he is one year old. Weighs about 55 pounds
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Romulus?
Customer: No. He's healthy and all his shots are UTD
JA: Our top Veterinarian is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Veterinarian in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Veterinarian until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Jess K replied 1 year ago.

Hello, this is Dr. Jess. I am sorry to hear about your pup! Can you tell me how many mg the tablets were? Did he ingest the bottle as well?