Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a 9yr old Boston terrier. He started out limping on

Customer Question

I have a 9yr old Boston terrier. He started out limping on one of his front legs. Now a few days later it seems like it hurts him to walk on all legs. This has happened a few times and seems to last a few days and he is back to normal.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I read online about possibly fungus on the feet. I have soaked his feet in a mix of warm water and bleach and seemed to help last time
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 11 months ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am not set up to make a live call. But, I am happy to answer your question on this thread. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Is he walking any different? If so, can you describe how he is walking?

2- Are you seeing any abnormality in the paws like: Redness, swelling, etc.?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It started off he just had one of his front paws in the air. Now he is just laying around all day. If he does get up he moves really slow and acts like it huts aLloyd of his legs when he walks. His paws are not noticeably swollen. This has happened a few times over the past year and usually only last 3 or 4 days and he is back to normal after that.

1- Any pre existing medical conditions?

2- Is he on any medications?

3- How much does he weigh?

4- Any other symptoms?