Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions
Hello this is Dr. Holloway but you can call me Dr. H for short. I understand that your pet ate some chocolate which can be toxic at certain doses based on your pets weight. I can help calculate if the dose your pet was given is a toxic dose but first I need two pieces of information in order to do that.
1) Your pets weight?
2) Ounces or weight of the chocolate ingested? It should say on the bag the ounces for the entire bag and then per serving weight
Or if you cannot figure out the weight of the candy, just tell me the name of the candy she ingested and I should be able to google search for a weight. Thanks