Dr-Bonk
Dr-Bonk, Veterinarian
Experience:  Five years as a veterinarian working with man's best friend. Have worked with pets, hunting and herding dogs, hounds, and breeders.
92155571

My 35 to 40lb cocker spainel has been biting and rubbing s

Customer Question

My 35 to 40lb cocker spainel has been biting and rubbing his bottom on the floor I looked up and figure out that it is his Gladys I cleaned them this morning and the secretion was very green. I gave him a keflex 500 mg. how many can I give in a day.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr-Bonk replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Bonk. I'm sorry to hear about Frodo's troubles. He can have 500mg Keflex every 12 hours for 7-10 days. It also doesn't hurt to continue to express his anal glands every 2-3 days to speed recovery. I hope this helps. Please contact me with any further questions you may have. Thank you and good luck!

Expert:  Dr-Bonk replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I was checking in on Frodo and seeing if there was anything else I could help you with. Also, could you please rate me to help me improve my customer service. Thank you!