Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

One dog has been snorting days, then a few days ago all the

Customer Question

one dog has been snorting for several days , then a few days ago all the other 3 started sneezing. They otherwise act normal. It is like they have a cold . Is that possible
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Mabel , Peanut, Lilly , and Junior . There are 4
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Mabel?
Customer: I can't think of anything. They get lots of free running time and all act normal
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 9 months ago.

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm a licensed veterinarian with more than twenty years of experience. I'm here to help with your question about your dogs.
I'm so sorry you're having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided.
So I may know we're properly connected and that you understand how the website works (including that I'll need to earn your good rating in order to receive any compensation for helping you), please type in a short response below. You may rest assured you'll have my full attention and will receive a complete response once I know you're there.