Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My male dog just got fixed. I have been giving m the anti

Customer Question

my male dog just got fixed. I have been giving him the anti inflammatory med. the vet gave me. This has never been a problem till now. the tip of my great danes floppy ears have hardened and stiff and he is shaking his head a lot...is he allergic to the med?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 9 months ago.

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm a licensed veterinarian with more than twenty years of experience. I'm here to help with your question about your dog Anchor.
I'm so sorry you're having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided.
So I may know we're properly connected and that you understand how the website works (including that I'll need to earn your good rating in order to receive any compensation for helping you), please type in a short response below. You may rest assured you'll have my full attention and will receive a complete response once I know you're there.

Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 9 months ago.

It would also be helpful if you're able to upload a photo of your dog's ears and head. Thank you.