Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog is in pain from being constipated and the vet won't

Customer Question

My dog is in pain from being constipated and the vet won't be back in town till Tuesday.I am on disability so I don't have any money yo take her to another Doctor. I love her so much I can't stand seeing her hurt ! Is there anything I can do to help her? I'm dying of cancer and she's the only reason I haven't given up
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 9 months ago.

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm here to help you with your question about Dotty-Mae.

I'm so sorry you're facing all of this and are in such a difficult situation, but glad you're looking for the information you need. I'm also grateful you're willing to do what you can to help these cats. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided.

So I may know we're properly connected and that you understand how the website works (including that I'll need to earn your good rating in order to receive any compensation for helping you), please type in a short response below. You may rest assured you'll have my full attention and will receive a complete response once I know you're there.