Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Her body moves and her head kind of jerks. It's like when

Customer Question

Her body moves and her head kind of jerks. It's like when there going to upchuck something. We just moved and my backyard is nothing but dirt
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?
Customer: Allergies. The 2st appt Icould get is. Monday. I have no problem taking her to er
JA: Where does Monday seem to hurt?
Customer: It's not that she hurts; she is just miserable with allergies. I'm hoping a bath and Benadryl and keeping her inside will suffice until she sees the Vet on Monday
JA: OK. No obvious pain. How old is Monday?
Customer: 8 mos
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Monday?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Doc Sara replied 9 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Dr. Sara. I'm a licensed veterinarian who works exclusively with dogs and cats. I'm sorry to hear that your pup has been having some allergy issues. I see that she's been doing an odd motion with her head and neck - is this what you're contacting us about? What questions do you have about your girl and her allergies?

I'll await your reply :)

~Dr. Sara