Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My name is ***** ***** and I was wondering what antibotic I

Customer Question

Hello...my name is ***** ***** and I was wondering what antibotic I should give a dog about 40 lbs for an ear laceration.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My sons dog apparently tried to crawl under a chain link fence and has cut her ear. She is about 40 lbs
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Drhollowayvet replied 9 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Holloway but you can call me Dr. H for short. Sorry to hear that your son's dog has a cut on the ear, poor guy. These can be quite painful depending on how deep it is.

Just let me know you have connected to the chat ok by saying a quick reply in the chat box below and I will continue with my recommendations for an ear laceration. Thanks! - Dr. H