Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Veterinarian
Experience:  35 years of veterinary practice in small animal medicine
18324312

My Labrador are my beagles thyroid meds and 2 Benadryl. She

Customer Question

My Labrador are my beagles thyroid meds and 2 Benadryl . She is about 35lbs. He is bout 100lbs. Her meds are Soloxine/levothyroxine 0.4mg.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: He ate her meds
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I paid the money do I get an answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Dr. Bob. I understand your concern, but a one-time dose of thyroid medication is very safe, and should cause your Labrador absolutely no problem, especially considering the fact that the dose was for a dog approximately one third his size. Some dogs are sensitive to thyroid medication and he might vomit, but even the chances of that are very small. I'm happy to tell you that your Labrador will be just fine. If you should have any other questions, I'll be happy to answer them for you.

Kind regards, ***** *****