Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog is in the er she has syndrome its horrible so I am

Customer Question

my dog is in the er she has evans syndrome its horrible so I am trying to do more research
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: her red blood cells are very low and she is on her second transfusion. her platelette count was 54 they will re check today to see new count first transfusion she was 20 then 17 then to 15. I found an all natural pill just for this and I am hoping it works dogs that were at 6% came back just from this pill
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Drhollowayvet replied 1 year ago.

Hello this is Dr. Holloway but you can call me Dr. H for short.

I am so very sorry to hear your pet is in critical condition. Evan's syndrome can be a serious condition and require extensive treatment to stabilize pets.

I can look up the name of the natural remedy you have there to see if there are any implications for dogs. Do you have the name of the pill? Also where did you get the all natural medication from?

- Dr. H

There are a lot of Chinese herbal medicines that are implicated for Evan's syndrome. However, there are varying results with these and a lot are not readily available in stores. But if you have the name of your natural remedy I will be happy to see if it is one listed in my references. - Dr. H

I will wait around a bit for your reply. If you are having trouble with the site, I will direct you to the justanswer customer service page for assistance http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

- Dr. H