Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Veterinary Questions
Hello, my name is***** and I have over 20 years of experience as a veterinarian. I understand that you are concerned because your little one chewed on and ingested some of a vitamin B folic acid supplement.
The good news is that vitamin B in all of its forms is a water soluble vitamin. That means it is very hard to overdose on because any additional is easily excreted and doesn't hang around in the body the way that fat soluble vitamins would.
Your little one should be fine with a one time higher than usual dose.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Hello, I wanted to check in and see if you had any further questions after reading my response. If you do please feel free to respond with them. If not and you found my information helpful please remember to rate my response positively so I may receive credit for my work thank you, ***** *****