Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Last night I sprayed roach and ant killer on the floor. This

Customer Question

Last night I sprayed roach and ant killer on the floor. This evenning my dog doesn't have the pep he normally has. The spray was not directly on him but he may have come into contact with it on the floor and some of the spay may have flown onto his food.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 9 months ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am sorry for the delay in response. If you would like to continue can you please answer a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Can you give me an update on how Zephyr is doing since you posted the question?

2- What is the name or active ingredients of the spray?

There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.