Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Our 14 yr old teacup Pomeranian seems to be struggling to

Customer Question

Our 14 yr old teacup Pomeranian seems to be struggling to breath. She is off her food and seems reluctant to drink. She fell over yesterday after walking to the door. She's had a little milk this evening.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: She seems very short of energy and can't settle. We took her to a vet today but they said they couldn't find anything wrong. However she seems a little worse this evening
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 11 months ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am not set up to make a live call. But, I am happy to answer your question on this thread. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Friend, did they take xrays?

2- Can you expand on her falling over yesterday?

3- Is she on any medications?

4- Any pre existing medical conditions?